Wednesday, July 9, 2008

AS OUM SABAH DCE STUDENT

Brief about me - OUM DCE student, 3rd Sem. (Sabah Region)

I Love to study. I Never stop "upgrading" myself in filling my brain with new things. Well, I been study a business management field before and i already got the "scroll" (it hanging on my wall). Huh... But unfortunately it's not the field that I been dreaming when i was in secondary school. So i looking to fulfill my "dream" that i been create before....

Then one day, I read the Sabah Times like always, and saw OUM advertisement for new intake on MEI 2007. Without thinking any further, i call one of my friend that already start her semester in OUM 2005 and that evening, i apply for online application using my SPM result... (My SPM result is oklah...) and i enroll for Diploma in Civil Engineering.

So Now, i still had a long way to get the other "scroll".

Huh wat a dream!!

http://www.oum.edu.my/portal/index.php?op=view&m=29&page=278

No comments:

Get Your Cent

DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout
Cheap Flights - Over 1,200 Destinations Worldwide
Cheap flights to New YorkCheap flights to DubaiCheap flights to Bangkok
Cheap flights to OrlandoCheap flights to Las VegasCheap flights to Sydney